RULES IN CASE OF ABSENCE
- No leave of absence will be sanctioned except on written application from the parents or guardian showing a valid reason. Even a one day leave should be addressed to the class teacher who will grant it up for three days, the letter has to be submitted to the In-charge. More than three days leave will be granted by the Principal.
- No leave will be sanctioned during test/Formative Assessment/Summative Assessment/Terminal examinations except on medical grounds.
- Repeated absence without notice or unexplained absence without written application for more than five consecutive working days renders the students liable to have her/his name struck off from the roll. Re –admission may only be granted after payment of a re-admission fee.
- It is compulsory for students to have 90% attendance in each term to be eligible to appear for the term assessment.
- Parents will be promptly informed in the event of serious illness or emergency and may be requested to come to school to take their ward home, if necessary.
LATE ARRIVAL IN SCHOOL
- Indiscipline, irregularity in attendance, damage of school property, nonpayment of school dues and unauthorized absence for a long period of time can lead to issue of compulsory T.C.
- A student can be asked to leave the school on grounds of indiscipline, unsatisfactory progress in studies and irregularity in attending classes and other compulsory activities of the school.
- Students are expected to reach school 10 minutes before the start of the school. Students arriving late will not be allowed to enter the school premises without a plausible explanation.
- Arriving late for school is not acceptable. Students found to have come late for more than one day in a turn will not be allowed to attend classes on second such occurrence and disciplinary action shall be taken against them.